|Posted by Rony on January 15, 2015 at 3:00 PM|
Having a Biofeedback session can make you feel a lot better. However you can have many sessions, which can work out very expensive in the long run. Here are a few guidelines which can help you to take responsibility for your own health, and start one point at a time if you need to make big changes.
1. Drink 2 liters of water per day. (Preferably reverse osmosis)
2. Eat as much sprouts and raw foods as possible, to aid digestion. Organically grown is best. If you find that you can't tolerate raw vegetables, start with a bit of fresh vegetable juice every day. Then build up to eat just a tiny bit, until most of your foods are raw. Eat some raw vegetables twice a day.
3. Chew your food VERY well. This allows the starches to digest.
4. Eat less meat, which need a higher concentration of strong stomach acids to digest animal proteins.
5. If you do eat meat, eat fresh and free-range, otherwise you are exposed to synthetic hormones and antibiotics.
6. ENRICH your diet with Omega-3 fatty acids: from salmon, tuna, sardines, seeds nuts, and cold pressed oils.
7. ENRICH your diet with good choice fats like Avocado, almonds, macadamia nuts, olives and sesame seeds.
8. AVOID all pork.
9. AVOID all dairy products, and wheat.
10. ELIMINATE ALL SUGAR AND SWEETENERS! They can't digest properly, and result in the formation of toxic substances that interfere with oxygen regulation. Sweeteners can cause rashes, headaches, memory loss, nausea, insomnia and other symptoms. USE ONLY XYLITOL or STEVIA.
11. ELIMINATE preservatives and flavourants like MSG and food colourants. It has been proven that they cause many symptoms that you could have avoided.
12. Avoid tea, coffee and carbonated beverages. Rather drink filtered water, cereal beverages, herbal teas, or diluted fruit juices.
13. EXCESS fat cause cholesterol and cellulite. Excessive intake of calcium causes arthritis. Excess sugar cause diabetes.
14. Melons are the most easily digested foods, but only when they are eaten on their own.
15. Cucumber should also be eaten on its own, for the same reason.
16. Use food combining principles. Starches digest in an alkaline enzyme, and proteins digest in acid enzymes, therefore it is better to eat them separately. (Get this info also from me)
17. Eat a palm size protein and a palm size non-starchy vegetable (carrots, pumpkin butternut potato or sweet potato) and desert spoonful cold pressed oil every mealtime.
EXERCISE IS VERY IMPORTANT
1. Walk briskly for 20 minutes or more, for at least 3 times a week.
2. Do stretching or yoga with weight bearing exercises every day.
EXPERIMENT WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. BE AWARE WHAT DOESN'T.
Categories: Healthy Lifestyle